Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nervous System Disorders More Condition_symptoms Celiac Disease??

Celiac Disease?? - nervous system disorders more condition_symptoms

When I was little .. 8 .. She said the dr. I was allergic to wheat. Good for one year or longer I cons allergy injections once per day and only after my allergery wheat never discussed stopped. I'm now 20 years and has tried some of the symptoms that I had discovered in the last 2 years () around my whole life. Recently I read a lot about celiac disease, and all signs point to me is still swollen, tiredness, joint pain, swelling, depression, anemia, gas, itchy skin, nervous system disorders and more than I had when I was young, wheat ellergy. Could it have celiac disease? I can not afford to go to a DR. For the diagnosis. Should I try to see gluten / wheat-free diet to see how I feel. What makes the food it is? Please help!? =)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe. And certainly nothing like celiac disease or a mild autoimmune reaction or not. A person may have slight damage, but not celaic sweet. Lactose intolerance is common in untreated celiac disease because damage to the tips of the villi, and that is where they produce lactase.

    Anyway, if you pay too much in the documentation, I suggest you try the T-Tg for blood tests. If you have a skin rash (dermatitis herpetiformis), perform as a diagnostic in itself, and no further tests.
    If this is not possible, would be the next opportunity to go on a diet without gluten, lactose / 8 months and see how he feels. Then you can make a "gluten challenge", which eat a pretty good amount gluten (such as a slice of bread per day) and then see how he reacts. In general, they want the gluten for 3 months, but I know that everyone was just a week before it was finished and without gluten on the left.
    You want to make a challenge to the Lactose gluten challenge. You can do this simply by drinking a glass of milk and observation of symptoms before the gluten challenge. When you drink milk, and gastrointestinal symptoms, there ya go, lol!
    Personally, I would like with your doctor before you self-diagnosis is difficult to talk at best.
    No one can eat, gluten or lactose, but seriously, at least get some advice before you eat it a try.
    Good luck!
    Tips on nutrition, you can just go to subscriptionut every CD and have a lot of information. I have the most help celiac.com personally! Get on the forum and ask questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have celiac disease and wheat and milk allergy. This is actually a state is immune for life. But you can control with a little planning.

    What you need is a sign of a food allergy, that a system of rotation can be printed. Nutrition is the list of foods that you may have on certain days and includes foods that an immune response.

    A blood sample is not. Maybe the lab is someone who can do that discharged without the imposition of fees for medical reasons.

    ReplyDelete