Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Memorial Wording In Wedding Program Exact Wording For Honoring Deceased Parent In Programs With Candle And Flowers?

Exact wording for honoring deceased parent in programs with candle and flowers? - memorial wording in wedding program

I finished the design of programs for marriage and I would say everyone add a line that the memorial candle and vase of flowers on the altar in honor of the late mother of the groom. The flowers have been selected to coordinate with the bouquet of my mother.

Until now I have it, but I'm not happy with it:
"A candle is lit in honor of a friend of the mother, KW, with the mother a bouquet of bridal bouquet appropriate."

In what follows, I want something for our ancestors who have died as an "honor those who can not be here today to write a vase with three white roses was also represented on the altar Earl Pettis, the great father of the bride, and Herman and Ruth Weigt, groom9; s grandparents. "

HELP HELP HELP! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment