Monday, February 8, 2010

How To Recover From Bacterial Throat Infection Recovering From Viral Meiningits?

Recovering from viral meiningits? - how to recover from bacterial throat infection

In asking whether this is normal ... Well, I got 2 weeks before illness began as a sore throat, Bout, who has put on antibiotics, but I was very sick, my throat started to hurt to do if you have tryed touch his chin on his chest, my head does not hurt if the lights were abandoned. Fever is driving me crazy and I can not keep food down. Then I went to the hospital on Wednesday and represented 2 wooden bat (spinal tap) because infection werent sure there is a bacterial or viral infection that antibiotics were worried because he said it could partically contract. The tests came back and told me it was viral meningitis, which I seen in the hospital during the night and had me on a drip, and I saw. The doctor said, take, usually 10 days, but can go home again in 2 days to ensure to ensure that in making a good job. and the state just over a week I have felt had the stiff neck and fever and feeling abit better, but my back muscles hurt a lot is that normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment