Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Coconut Point Town Center How Do You Unlock The Trees On Farm Town?

How do you unlock the trees on farm town? - coconut point town center

Until now, I pine, lemon, apple and orange unlocked, but the pear, banana, plum, peach, cherry, mango, coconut and palm oil are closed.
I have unlocked at level 26 and 10 of the 14 trophies.

So, if unlock these stupid things cause I'm tired of waiting. haha

PS Do not hate this because I play Facebook. I'm bored at work, sitting for hours until someone is sick or injured.

2 comments:

  1. I like playing Farmville. I play well. Do not hate - everyone has something they believe to hate every one of them. Do not be embarrassed. In any case, buy as many items, but also gain experience points. When purchasing products with high $ $ This will allow you to unlock things and places, like a wheelbarrow or a silo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean Farmville?
    If so, you need to reach a higher level for the trees? GL

    ReplyDelete