Monday, December 28, 2009

Modified Pc Cases Modding Up An Old PC Case For Modern Use?

Modding up an old PC case for modern use? - modified pc cases

I have an old Compaq Persario floor () with Google Images for pictures and I tried to modify the equipment. But if you puute a new motherboard, processor, video card, etc., are very hot.

I want to mod the case, add a side window, perhaps a side fan, who looks more comfortable and able to work with the team today. I'm not a big budget. Of course, wants to buy the plastic fan and everything, but I want to buy expensive things.

It currently has a 350W power supply, I will update at some point, but I would like to function without an update for now.

If anyone could me a tutorial (I am a complete beginner!) Would be very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment