Friday, December 25, 2009

Master Corporate Finance If I Want To Get CPA, Should I Get My BS Degree In Finance First? Then Master In Accounting?

If i want to get CPA, should i get my BS degree in Finance first? Then Master in Accounting? - master corporate finance

If I get the PCA, I get my degree in Finance in the first place? Then master's degree in Accounting? What is the difference?

I'm in investment banking, securities, corporate finance, banking, electric fields of interest, and I think if I have a CPA, then my move to improve in these areas would go.

However, this is a good combination in terms of jobs?
What are the differences between BA and MA degrees in accounting and finance professor of accounting?
is very difficult for students to finance a master's degree in Accounting and CPA?

Thank you in advance for the response by the WHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment