Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gingivitis Causes More Condition_symptoms Can Gingivitis Cause You To Wake Up In The Morning Spitting Up Saliva With A Lil Bit Of Blood In It?

Can gingivitis cause you to wake up in the morning spitting up saliva with a lil bit of blood in it? - gingivitis causes more condition_symptoms

Is that all?

not much blood as red dots, which I have 2 grind teeth a lot when I sleep and the bleeding is only in the morning with my morning and my saliva is spit in the clear!

1 comment:

  1. Yes you can. My ex-husband used it and bad gums. Ask your dentist to see if you are affected. It can also help organize bruxism (teeth grinding). This must be corrected, because it really can not ruin your teeth (one day lead to the fact that your spouse) are silent at night altogether crazy.

    ReplyDelete