Thursday, March 18, 2010

Who Is Golfshopping18 Is There Any Lesbian Girl Who Can Be A All-round Friend For A Crossdresser Like Me ?

Is there any lesbian girl who can be a all-round friend for a crossdresser like me ? - who is golfshopping18

I'm open, so you should not blame me. Genetic responses daughter is also permitted. I am a man (transgender), I need a gud friend, with whom I share my feelings. I like to be lesbian with her a little. There is not a girl with similar interests or feelings, or someone has admitted that friends, that gay ....??

Tips are more popular than Indian girls ...

And I advise you, as you say to a colleague that I am a transvestite? I'm a student .. i hav tried all sorts of things to say, but there are many neutral or ignorant ....

No comments:

Post a Comment